Website development, Digital Marketing & Website Analytics
We have been in the business of building and promoting websites for 25+ years. This is the platform where we share our insight.
Web pages must be accessible anytime, by any device, from anywhere.
Starting Points for Beginners
Why would you code your own web page and not using a CMS like Wordpress, Squarespace or WIX? Why?
At the end of this little 5 page tour, you will be proud owner of a webpage published on a free host.
Topics for Advanced Webmasters
Website Development - Code and Host Your Website
User-friendliness is the major focus where users include visitors, developers, writers and marketers.
- Architecture Website Deployment Microfrontends
- Markup Links, Link Tag Content & Tags Publishing Images
- Reactive UI Webforms with Svelte
- Design CSS Responsive Web Design
- Content CMS Obsidian
- Hosting Firebase Github Pages Google App Engine
Digital Marketing - Promote Your Website
A website should be optimized for organic search positioning (SEO) and paid search marketing (SEM).
- Basics SEO Audit SEO Tools Sitemap
- Organic Search Engine Optimization SEO Checklist
- Paid Search Engine Marketing
Less about acquiring new visitors and more about strengthening the connection with returning visitors.
- Email Marketing
Website Analytics - Improve Your Website
A website never stands still but evolves by adopting to new technology and growing in content with the mission in mind to serve better its users.
Assisting small businesses to build and maintain a professional website.
Tools - A collection of tips and code snippets organized by topic.